Understanding Your Options
Windows come in all shapes, sizes, and types. One of our favorites is the double-hung window. It offers improved efficiency, dashing good looks, and a ton of other benefits. Not entirely sure what double-hung windows are, why they benefit you, or why you should consider installing them in your Rhode Island home?
What are double-hung windows?
Double-hung windows have two sashes that operate independently of one another. You can raise or lower them however you want or need to cool or ventilate your home. An innovative balance system built into the window ensures that each sash stays where you want it. You can even tilt the sashes inward to make cleaning simple and easy. They’re easy to open, excellent for ventilation, and durable enough to last a lifetime.
See why our windows
are perfect for your home.
- Provides superior strength and durability against wind and weather.
- Both top and bottom sashes can be tilted into the home for easy cleaning.
- Energy-efficient design allows you to save on costs and keep your home comfortable even in the harshest conditions.
- Your new replacement Double-Hung windows are custom fit to each opening.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- An included screen gives you the freedom to let air in while keeping pests out.
- Quality components allow for easy, convenient operation, long-term durability, and weather-tight performance.
- Sloped sill design ensures water quickly drains away.
- Maximizes your ability to effectively air your home.
- Unlike wood, our high-quality vinyl components never chip, peel, crack, or warp.
Save Big with Our 3000 Series Double-Hung Windows
Need to replace the windows in your home? Maybe you’re building a new home on a budget. Whatever the case, our 3000 series double-hung window design is the solution to your needs. Energy efficient, beautiful, and made from the highest quality materials, they also include a fusion-welded frame instead of fastened joints for your peace of mind.
Our Most Popular 6000 Series Double-Hung Windows
The next step up when it comes to energy-efficient windows, the 6000 series offers double-strength glass and stronger materials. These vinyl windows are designed to stand the test of time while keeping your home comfortable. As a leading Rhode Island window replacement company, we also offer plenty of customization options to make them fit your home perfectly.
Our Highest Performance 9000 Series Double-Hung Windows
Our 9000 series represent the pinnacle of window replacement technology. They feature triple strength glass, double Low E coatings, two compartments filled with inert argon gas, and more. You can also choose to upgrade for more energy-efficient windows, such as triple glazing or foam insulation throughout the frame and sash.