Window Source Rhode Island warrants to the original purchaser as well as the immediate transferee (when applicable) of the 6000, & 9000 series windows and patio doors the following:
Duration of the Warranty: This lifetime warranty stays in force for as long as the purchaser owns the property that the windows are installed in or the immediate transferee (when applicable). This warranty applies to properties such as office buildings, churches, rental properties etc…
Material and Workmanship: Warranty covers defects and workmanship.
Mechanical Parts and Screens: All moving parts of our windows and doors are warranted against defects from the manufacturer.
Seal Failure and Glass Breakage: The sealed insulated glass unit is warranted against defects resulting in obstruction of vision caused by dust or moisture in the dead air space, as well as glass breakage caused by defects in manufacturing.
Accidental Glass Breakage: In the event of accidental glass breakage, the property owner will be provided with a replacement glass unit at no charge.
Transferability: All of the above will apply to the original purchaser’s transferee when Window Source Rhode Island is notified in writing within 30 days of the property transfer date. The correspondence must include a $40 transfer fee.
Labor Warranty: All labor for the original purchaser of a non-owner occupied property will be provided for a period of 10 years by Window Source Rhode Island. All labor for the original purchaser of an owner-occupied property will be provided at no charge by Window Source Rhode Island.
Exclusion & General Limitations:
1. This lifetime warranty goes into effect only after the contract/addendum price has been paid in full.
2. The labor warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
3. Intentional breakage, vandalism, modifications, fire, riots, acts of war, acts of God (hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, etc.) are not covered by the warranty.
4. This warranty is exclusively for windows and doors installed by Window Source Rhode Island. Any other products installed by Window Source Rhode Island will carry a different warranty provided by the manufacturer.
5. Only TWS 6000 and 9000 series windows carry a transferable warranty